Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And another semester begins

My last semester (hopefully, if I've got it all figured out correctly) began this week. I'm one class and an independent study away from completing grad school. It's going to be an amazing semester as I have Mashup Culture with Josephine Dorado and am doing an independent study project of creating a wiki about museum use of social media with Shannon Mattern as my advisor.

To go out with a bang, I'm planning on updating this blog more often with updates about the progress of my wiki. Yesterday I came up with a work plan based around the structure I plan to have in the wiki. After reviewing the plan, Shannon reminded me that I need to focus on research prior to production of the wiki. Taking a bit to look at the overall meaning and then breaking it down to publish it should make for a more meaningful product.

So, stay tuned for the final chapter in this grad school adventure of mine.

No comments: