Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to school

I am so happy to once again begin Fall classes. There is all that reminiscing about buying school supplies and the aspirations to begin anew as the weather is cooling and leaves are about to start changing colors to make our landscape full of warm colors. Despite having two graduate classes I didn't need much as far as school supplies - a notebook/journal for notes and three books for one of the classes. Most of the readings in my classes consist of .pdf files or online links such as this and as there are no lectures because discussions are online there is a minimum of notes.

I'm pretty excited about the classes I'm taking - "The Miniature and the Mobile" and "Media Practice: Interactive". I feel so nerdy-chic. I feel like my constant texting/updating facebook and hanging out online have purpose - "Look, I'm taking graduate level course that support my nerdy interests". Haha!

No comments: